Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA
The Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA is the mouth-to-lung reincarnation of the popular Ammit RTA, featuring a horizontally-oriented single coil dual post build deck with a dynamic 3D Airflow System with 12 different airflow options.
500 in stock
500 in stock
The Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA is the mouth-to-lung reincarnation of the popular Ammit RTA, featuring a horizontally-oriented single coil dual post build deck with a dynamic 3D Airflow System with 12 different airflow options. A precise 3D surround air flow combined with a dual-layer chamber design allows intake air to be concentrated to the three outlets that are located directly beneath the coil, providing ample flavor delivery.
Dotted along the top cap are the adjustable air holes, giving way to 12 airflow options between using the single or multiple air inlets. Centered in the middle is an optional BF squonk pin that accommodates on-the-go eJuice. A gold-plated 510 stainless steel connection pin ensures seamless connectivity while included is 2 separate drip tips for specific user preference.
GEEK VAPE AMMIT MTL RDA FEATURES:
- Diameter 22mm
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Dual Spacious Juice Wells
- Two-Post, Single Terminal Build Deck
- Dual-Layered Chamber Structure
- Opening Stainless Steel Drip Tip 3mm
- Top Secured via Flathead Screws
- Single Coil Configuration
- Precise 3D AirFlow Structure
- 12 Airflow Adjustment Options
- Top to Bottom Air Flow
- 3 Airflows go Direct-to-Coil for Max Flavor
- 510 Drip Tip Connection
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Squonk-Ready Bottom-Feeding 510 Pin
- Opening Delrin Sloped Drip Tip 2mm
- Available in Stainless Steel, Gold, Blue, Rainbow, Black, Gunmetal, Violet
- Opening Delrin Sloped Drip Tip 3mm
- 1 0.7ohm Prebuilt Clapton Coil
- 1 Stainless Steel MTL Drip Tip
- Ammit MTL RDA
- 1 Flathead Screwdriver
- 1 Allen Key
- 2 Delrin MTL Drip Tip
- 1 Spare Parts Pack
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices, and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable for all mods, devices, and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices, and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.